Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Go go go!

Human Giant - I was having trouble remember the name of this old show.  Starred Rob Huebel, Aziz Ansari and Paul Sheer back in the early 00's

Hololive - Company that makes streaming anime avatars and hires talent to voice them.  I've been watching a few of them lately.

Contrapoints - Video essays on interesting topics running about an hour.

Bloody Beetroots - Electro band I used to listen to and was looking into again.

Holiday Club - Bar in Chicago with an 80's night

Evangelion Genocide - Story extending the Eva universe

He's all that - Terrible movie with a tiktok star and incredible product placement

Der Fan - German horror movie about an obsessed fan I ran across

Acerbic - a word that I have heard used for years

ASMR - Didn't think I liked it but the versions with lotion really interest me

Takis - Rolled tortilla chip snack that's covered in spicy powder


No comments: